Sunday, December 25, 2005


It's time for the new year's resolutions...


January 1st is getting closer and it's indeed time to think about the traditional new year's resolutions. I already have a short list that I'm planning on completing within the next few days, but here's where it stands right now:



  • open my mail more frequently (currently, this is a monthly activity...)


  • quit smoking (as far as I can remember, this resolution was first established last century and reconducted ever since, each year)

  • purchase a decent photo camera and make more photos


  • drink more water (I'm being told I'm dehydrated)



I even found a web site providing advice on how to keep one's resolutions, so no more excuses...

What about you, do you already have a list?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home